Tuesday, July 12, 2011

little things

taptaptap. It's 3am. I open my eyes to find Maggie inches away from my face, standing next to my bed.  Before I have a chance to respond she is climbing up the side of the bed and snuggling into the covers.  She whispers to me "mama, can you spoon me?"  aw.  And so the serving spoon snuggled up to the baby spoon. (where the baby spoon immediately drifted off to dreamland for the next 5 hours, and the serving spoon got her blankets kicked off and her pillow stolen)  She woke up promptly at 8 and rubbed her tired eyes. "Mama, sleeping with you is my favorite thing."  Me too baby.
Who needs sleep? Not this girl. (yawn)

1 comment:

Alison said...

What a good mama!

And I love the "pantie" story.
I dare not say that my mother made me wear granny panties. (I will deny it if anyone asks.)

Thanks for your blog comment!
I tell myself "I'm not doing another post until I get a DANG COMMENT!" So I was VERY excited to see yours :)