Wednesday, May 23, 2007

ouch

I have a terrible headache. Not just the kind I tell Alan I'm having, a real one, and it hurts. What have I done today to earn this? Hmmm......well, I did let the girls watch about 6 hours of Mr. Rodgers off of tivo, but I think God likes Mr. Rodgers, so that can't be it. I also played 4 games of various bingo with Layla, some I Spy and some having to do with math and farm animals. We thinned the garden, the radishes were growing on top of each other. I got in a little nap (during Mr. Rodgers of course) So, I have come to a conclusion; it is, A) maybe I am a bit sick and I just hurt, or more likely, B) I am allergic to all forms of math, even when it is farm animal math bingo. Have to go watch the American Idol finale now, I didn't cook anything super today, but Alan had left over gnocchi for lunch, that oughta get me at least an hour of tv.

ps, for those of you freaking on the tivo, it was 3 episodes of Mr. R and 1 of Little Bear-sue me--I am very possibly sick (at least a little)

No comments: