Friday, February 10, 2012

eat your vegetables

Today at the market some kind gentle fellow tried to pick me up! (well, in my mind he did anyway, that's pretty much exactly the same as reality)
Whilst pondering the sweet red peppers, a handsome man (ok, it was the produce clerk) asked if I needed anything. (maybe I looked overwhelmed by the choices? Sorry to disappoint, but confused, frazzled mom is my standard look.) I let him know that I was just fine, thank you.  He then put his hand on my shoulder and said "My God, you have an amazing smile, thank you so much for sharing it with me today!!" (he wasn't a senior citizen or anything, and this is a completely true story) Of course it made me giggle, (WHO TALKS LIKE THAT!?) so probably I looked like a complete frog, but whatever, I don't even care because it made my day. Two aisles later I got picked up in the bulk bins section. (possibly it was  another worker from that section.....and the employees are just really helpful there)
Hell yes I overpay for produce, what's your point?

3 comments:

Alison said...

LOL-LOL
I LOVE THIS!
And your smile too :D

The Man's Trophy Wife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Man's Trophy Wife said...

Oh my heck ... you KNOW I say that you get "hit on" EVERYwhere we go! You're simply irresistible!