Saturday, June 12, 2010

hey stranger

Good news-I'm feeling much better. Woohoo! I was just about convinced that I would never recover, but today the sun is out, I can breathe and taste, and the pressure in my head is gone, I am feeling great.
Tomorrow we are planning to get my garden in (finally, over a month later than usual) and then we have to pack because the girls and I are headed down to Sactown for a couple of weeks of sunshine and swimming pools and family goodness.(NANA & AUNTIES!) We are planning to come home somewhere around the end of the month, we'll see if any sweet negotiating happens and where we end up, summer is fun!
The schedule is already filling up, so far we are looking at swimming lessons, diabetes camp, a garage sale, the 10th annual Blochtoberfest (FestX), visiting guests from out of town, and we just booked another "crazy mama" trip to a hostel on an island outside of Seattle where we will stay in teepees. No moss growing under this rock I tell you!
I should have some down time early this week while chilling on the banks of the Rogue River, so I will try to finish the Mexico report then, otherwise, the statute of limitations will go into affect and you will never know what happened. (well, let's just be honest here, you will never really know what happened, and for that matter, a couple of those nights, I'm not so sure myself)
until then my friend, take care..

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hope Sacramento is great - can't wait to hear all about it and looking forward to summer adventures!