Friday, November 2, 2007

Vrrroooom!

I walk around making that sound because I now live in the garage-yipee! The move actually went really well, and we are now cozy and snug as a bug (or family of bugs I guess) here holing up in our garage/loft. I make it sound nice right?? Well, it is better than I thought, but let's be real for a minute--it's still a garage. Sorry I haven't paid you any mind lately, but as you can imagine--we'vre been crazy busy. We aren't quite done moving yet, and will need to be fine tuning it this weekend. The problem is that there is too much stuff and not enough spots for everything--we even have a storage unit- and still stuff with no spots-hmmm... it's starting to feel an awful lot like math, and I am not liking it one bit. We just went to Sacramento for a visit and to attend my cousins wedding, it was unbelievably beautiful. (the wedding-not Sacramento-haha) We had a great visit as always, my Aunt Deb is the hostest with the mostest for sure. We are currently contemplating another visit shortly because my great grandma Maggie is not doing well, and probably won't be with us much longer--at 95 she has lived a full life and is actually ready, but it is hard for those of us that she is leaving behind to let her go. At this point we are not sure how much time we have, but it is being measured in days-so please pray for us. On a happier note-Layla has been taking ballet class on Fridays and loves it!! She is the star of her class (ok-I might be a little biased) and is so cute when she is dancing. Maggie has been learning her letters and numbers (even though I don't want her too, she just absorbs what she hears Layla doing!) And also walks around singing Layla's song from dance class and is just dying to be a ballerina like her big sister--so we will be looking into programs for her shortly I'm sure. It will be good to have an excuse to get out of here a little more often anyway. Well, I'd better run-I't time for family movie night and the whole family is snuggly on the couch waiting for me, so how can I resist. I apologise for any spelling errors, but my computer completely died recently and the geek squad erased a lot of programs--one of them being the computers dictionary, and Alan hasn't reinstalled it yet--I would but, haha, oh yeah, that's not really my department. I'm afraid I would accidentally set something on fire. I'll try to post again soon-I wasn't ignoring you --really.
love-j

No comments: