Friday, October 7, 2011

face lift

I played around on the blog for a while today to change things up a bit.  I want to put my own picture in the back ground, but I am all on my own with figuring these things out, so for now, it is this.
I also tried to track down "Travis" on Facebook, just to see if he was anything like I remembered.  It took a short amount of time (pretty amazing really, since I couldn't remember-or didn't ever know-his last name, or the last name of the friend that introduced us) I think I found a pretty good candidate, and he looks NOTHING like my memory. (you know, since it may or may not even be him) Ha. Life is funny like that.  The Travis I found has a wife and a daughter, and a whole entire story of his own. It's funny how that happens, life just goes on for everyone.  I bet he doesn't even remember me. Anyway, he (like me) has gained some weight, is happily married, and (not like me) is covered in tatts. Looks like it worked out for everyone.  I love a story with a happy ending. (even when it includes a little internet stalking. oops)

No comments: