Friday, February 25, 2011

SALUD!

I don't have even one free minute, but I wanted to tell you that I am leaving for Mexico in the morning. My in-laws have told us that we probably won't make it out alive, (they tell us this every time) but it happens to be a risk I am willing to take.
In final preparation for take off, I need to paint my toenails (this is always a last minute item, as you may recall), find and conquer the beard hair, shave both legs (past the knee), pack (including new bathing suit with WAAAAAY too much cleavage-thanks mom), and try to get a little sleep before our 4:30 am departure (from home).
Also, my birthday is coming up in 3 days, and I couldn't be more excited. I will enjoy a birthday brunch at Lindo Mar (my very favorite brunch EVER, expect pictures), a cooking class at one of PV's top restaurants, and apparently Alan and Robert are in cahoots on some birthday beach adventure that promises to be amazing. I asked for a piece of jewelery a day for my birthday present, so I am excited to get started on picking out my new treasures, and I am currently down 27 pounds, so I look pretty cute in my beach wear. All in all, not a bad birthday I say.
If we do happen to survive our trip and make it home, there will be stories told and pictures shared. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I cannot WAIT for pics!
I'm so happy and proud of your 27lb loss.
Rock the beach, sister!
Have a blast!!
And come back alive :)